9.10.2013

Silver

Silver Anniversary....
25 years ago today
I married my best friend.
Wow, time has flown by!


French braid, white pumps and baby's breath.
That's my mom in the green dress. She looks so pretty.


That cake! Really, someone should have told me that cupids and huge red roses do not make for a classic cake. But at the time I thought it was beautiful.


A handsome Seaman in his dress uniform.


Look how young we are!
The start of our life together.
You can read my letter to Jeff here.


Happy Anniversary Sweet Jeff
I love you
xo


PS. Does anyone else feel like 25 years means grey hair and horn rim glasses?


3 comments:

  1. So fun! I've never seen these before. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ger, next visit we will dig in the OLD picture box. ha ha. Love you too! xo

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on 25 years!
    That says a lot in this day and age. You made a beautiful bride and your husband as handsome groom!
    loved every bit of it...even your cake!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!