10.18.2011

In with the new, Out with the old!

We have started the 
demolition...
Its a beautiful mess around here!

And...as it happens with any
home improvement project...
we are encountering some unexpected "stuff".
I don't know why
I say "unexpected"
after all, nothing has gone as
we expected in this
lovely old house.
They call that breaking the bank CHARM.

I will share more about
that there CHARM another day.

TODAY 
I am sharing my latest 
other project.
This armoire has been with us for 20 years.

I have a picture (somewhere)
of our oldest son (21)
standing in front of it at ONE years old.
awwwww *sniffle*

Its been a TV cabinet, 
pantry, and even a home office
over the years.
We bought it unfinished....
and never finished it.
Jeff wanted it stained....I wanted it painted
and after 
about 10 years neither even noticed anymore.
ha ha ha

But this week 
it finally got a fresh clean coat of
paint.
A light distressing to
accentuate the other 20 years of distress.
And a new bead board back panel.
(the other one was full of holes for wires and such)

She can be yours 
to love and hug and take home today!!!






You can find it listed on Craigslist Kitsap County
asking $275 OBO

(Need money to pay those unexpectedness's!!!)
ha ha ha..
no, really!

(btw... unexpectedness's is the CORRECTED version via spellcheck.)
who knew?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/18/2011

    Great work!!! I need to paint mine.. I will still come when your all done to make you a tortilla :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!