10.13.2011

Something BIG is about to happen...

Pssst...
I only have a moment to write this because I
am supposed to be cleaning out
cupboards!

But I couldn't wait another moment 
to tell you what is
about to happen in our house.

THIS is NOT our kitchen....
BUT it soon will be
 thanks to
 a BARGAIN on CRAIGSLIST....


and THIS fine fellow....

who took a day off work to drive that there U-Haul to go pick 'em up!

So that we can store them HERE

In our dining room....

and


In our itsy bitsy garage....
(See that drawer hanging out? Thats a cool drawer dishwasher, that came with the cabinets!!)

and

On the back deck.
***I am so excited I can hardly stand it***

This has been a long time comin'...

STAY TUNED!!!!

Hint: A wall is coming down!!!

ok, back to the cupboards now

*bye*






3 comments:

  1. OH WOW! how exciting for you.

    I'll be sure and watch ...from a distance...out of the way...
    can't wait to see the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/13/2011

    Can not wait!!! So great :) I will come visit and cook you a tortilla,,lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. How EXCITING!! I know you are so stinkin' happy! Have fun installing those. Your hubby is awesome to do that for you!
    A drawer dishwasher! COOOOOL!!
    Congratlations! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!