2.07.2012

Whats up buttercup?

Miss me?
I sure missed you!


I cant believe its been so long that the last post was about SNOW!
Its been up to 60* the past several days.
February in the Northwest is one
of my favorite months!
Its almost always very sunny and it gives me
SPRING FEVER.
I'm ready to get out in the yard and pull the weeds
that have started to grow and
plant some cool weather flowers in my pots.


***
A few weeks ago we were in Oak Harbor to get our
rental home ready for the 
new tenants.

It made us very nostalgic to be there!
We sometimes miss our house and time with friends.
Luckily, its only a hop, skip and a ferry ride away!

****

You may have noticed that I took down the "for sale" page.
Last weekend we emptied out the booth.
It was bittersweet.
Just a year ago I was so excited at the new opportunity
to create and sell what I love.
I don't regret it at all. 
I have a more defined vision now of what I would like
my future retail space to be.
One day I will do it again!

*****

I have added a new tab.
The subject of depression and anxiety isn't glamorous or popular,
but it's life.
I thought I would share my story in hopes that it might
encourage someone else.
Feel free to email me or leave comments if you would like.

****

I'm starting a new bible study called "Esther" by Beth Moore.
"It's tough being a woman"
I'm very excited to go!
I'm making a VERY SIMPLE and Delicious dessert to take.
I will share that recipe with you soon.

*****
Our son has a job interview tomorrow.
He is a junior in college.
Please pray he will make a good impression and if its meant to
be for him, he will get the job!
He is an awesome young man,
and will work hard.
**UPDATE: has a 3rd interview with company scheduled!  Pls. keep praying!**
**2nd UPDATE:  HE GOT THE JOB!!!**
Thank you for your prayers
xoxoxo

****

Our daughter is going on a mission trip to Bolivia
very soon
with the young adults group from
the Foursquare church she works at in PA.
Please pray for them to have safe travel and impact
the lives of those they are reaching out to.

*****
Ummm, old sammy is still plugging along.
Just when we think he has had it...he gets a second...third...fourth
wind! Right now he is having a doggy dream.
Obviously chasing something exciting!

Well, it was great catching up with ya'll!
I'll be back soon with that recipe!

xoxoxox
Jodi






1 comment:

  1. Jodi,
    Love the new look of your blog! You've been busy! We should get together if you have the time:0)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!