7.14.2011

Hammertime!

I thought I would share a little "Hammertime" on the playlist for today only:)

Last week it was the gutter,
and now it's the hammer...


Last week we had new gutters put on the house!


It's amazing what clean white NEW gutters
can do for a house.
No more rust! No more water dripping on our heads!

And AS IF that was enough to 
tickle my fancy...

TODAY

A ladder appeared outside my kitchen window....

A truck appeared in my back driveway.....

Aliens appeared on my roof (*remember "Signs"?)


TODAY we are getting a new roof!


*******


So, in other news....
We are on day 4 of Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet...
and its a good thing we like eggs!
Actually, it hasn't been too hard so far.
Ask me again in a few weeks...
or after the bridal shower I'm going to on Sunday...
I'm sure there will be yummy cake 
(* step.away.from.the.cake*)


Ummmm,
Since we are being held captive in the
house due to flying debris...
would you like me to show you my other
guest room?
It's called the "twin bed room"
Why?
because...it has twin beds, silly.



Top of stairs looking towards the guest rooms.





I found the old metal beds separately on Craigslist
for $50.
I just added the striped wool rug.
I don't know if I like it in here though.
It was only $10 at a yard sale 
but it has a lot of purple in it.
I'm not a purple fan.
BUT,
I'm thinking all white/cream on the bedding
and display accent pillows using
my grandma's quilt squares.
They have some purple in them...so maybe.....
(to be continued)
My attic is full of "maybe's".
Is yours?
You know... the things you love but just can't seem to find
the right place for.
I am so good at helping OTHERS pull their stuff together...
but I struggle with being satisfied with my own decor.
my.brain.is.tired.




Hey, stop by again soon!
I've missed you.
xoxoxo
Jodi



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful room Jodi! I know what you mean about flying debris, we had our roof redone last year. You need a hard hat around these guys :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherrie! Great to hear from you:) My sister bought a cute little pitcher from your booth a few weeks ago. She LOVED it! Have a great day.
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!