7.19.2011

New Adventure!

I have been a very lucky wife
and mom for many
years! 
I stayed home with my little ones
when they were little,
doing this and that to earn extra money
(not THAT)
When they started school
I worked in the schools and got to know
the teachers
and meet new friends.
I enjoyed having my own Home Staging Business
while the kids became more
 independent and my husband worked away from home.
This past year I have 
enjoyed making a home for us
in a new community,
but Im ready to get out more....

Tomorrow....
I start a new adventure!
I will be working in a retail furniture
and decor shop 
in Poulsbo, WA.

I still have my Fresh Vintage Home 
space in the Antique Mall
too!
In fact, EVERYTHING is 10% off!!!
I need to move some
things out so I can
bring more IN.

I'll be back soon to let you know how things are going:)
xoxox
Jodi

2 comments:

  1. Jodi!
    Good luck on your new adventure!
    I hope to get to Poulsbo at least once this summer. If I do I'll stop by FVH!
    ~Lynne
    [w/l]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life changes. You are going to be busier for sure. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!