7.27.2011

Job and junk....

Hey Friends!
Well, last week I worked 3 days in a row.
Three 8 hour days.
I know,  I know, A LOT of people
 work really LONG days.
Im not complaining, honest.
The only thing I am going to say
is that I discovered very fast
 I need to have good shoes!
So, what better excuse to head to the mall:)
My mother in law, June, was
visiting for the weekend
and we spent Saturday shopping.
We had a fun time!
JC Pennys was having a great sale, and
I found some Clark shoes 
for a low price.
I also found 3 new jammies...
one very cheery and sassy one 
that Im sure my hubby will like (wink)
All that shopping made us
thirsty, so we went to Starbucks
for two tall iced coffees.
YUM

It was finally a hot, summer weekend
here in the NW.
We stayed outside on the patio
 for nearly the entire weekend!
We came inside to potty and sleep...thats about it.
However,
Come Monday...
we woke up to a thunder storm.
it was lovely.
I snuggled in under the blankies and slept
in late while listening to the rain
fall on our new patio cover.

I have been off for 5 days.
Tomorrow I start back to work for 5 days.
I laugh because I applied
for weekend help,
and so I guess I expanded the weekend to 5 days!

The store is a unique store
with a variety of styles, but mostly an Asian
influence. They also sell
scarves and jewelry, etc.
The tourists are a lot of fun!
They are usually in a great mood.
I love to hear about their trips.

I am still in training
I feel like a teenager again.
(If only I still looked like one!)
You know, that pit in the stomach when
you forget how to do something
on the register.
Mostly, it is very easy for me.
I love people, I love decorating, and
I love helping others decorate:)

Well, hubby and I are getting ready to enjoy
a movie on the tellie.
Have you seen "Source Code"?
We have been waiting for it to go to DVD.
I will let you know how it is...if I remember.
But first I need to go pick out my outfit
for tomorrow.
I know, Im a dork like that!
*Confession* 
when I was in highschool I kept a little notebook
to write down what I wore each day...
my goal was to never wear the same thing in a month...
or wear jeans two days in a row....ha ha ha)

Next week...
The painters start!!!
I will post pictures on the next one, I promise!!!
Enjoy your upcoming weekend,
I will too.

xoxox
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by!