12.09.2011

Closing Shop!

Yep,
you read that right.

Its been a hard decision,
but I am closing up my booth at the
Poulsbo Antique Mall
January 31st.

I still LOVE collecting and
will open another space
at some point,
BUT
FOR NOW...
the monthly cost is too much.
Business is VERY slow.
and I live too
far from the store to keep it at 
the caliber I envision.

So,
Stop by next week.
I am bringing in several new things.
Some of which are NOT refinished or refurbished.
The prices will reflect that.

Thank you to those who have supported
and encouraged me.

I will be back!
Bigger and better....one day.

The blog stays....I LOVE writing!!!
I LOVE you!

5 comments:

  1. You have to do what is right for you. Hard to stop, but you will be thanking yourself once you have figured out where to put, what to do, etc. with what is still left. Have a sale, let other dealers pick your stock before the sale, do whatever works for you. Pull out things you want to keep. I run a big booth and it is a full time job (the paperwork alone is almost a full time job). I just read several of your other posts and did get some big chuckles. Thank you for that, I really needed a few chuckles today, its been 'one of those days'. Take care of you. Big scares are not at all fun. The stories you write though, about your appointments read very funny.
    -Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/09/2011

    Another time another place!!! can't wait to come make you some tortillas..lol xo love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, good luck in your next chapter...I believe an oppurtunity that fits you just right will come your way! Love your song on blog.

    Merry Christmas,
    Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my friends! I hope you will continue to stop by the blog:) Im always up to something. Joy, I hope your day got better...Im glad I made you laugh! Sheila...you and your tortilla's, silly girl...will SEE you tomorrow! And Lezlee thank you for the sweet words...which song?
    Merry Christmas to you all too!! xoxox Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12/13/2011

    Sorry to hear the booth is closing, but happy to hear you have lost the passion for this. You are so talented! Looking forward to the next incarnation :)
    Love you and looking forward to seeing you at Christmas!
    Doug

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!