7.16.2013

Summer Sweetness

 Thank you Izzy for sitting so pretty for mom.  I promise to let you chase the birds in just a minute...

Oh, that's a good girl! Isn't it a beautiful morning?


Oh, are you going to smile for me now?


You look so pretty with all that fluff.  Did I tell you that you are going to the groomer on Thursday?


Oh, don't run off. Let's go enjoy this happy Summer day!















What's that Izzy?  You are ready to go get a treat?
Ok, you were such a good model today!

xo


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/16/2013

    Pretty baby girl.. Nice job JG love it all xoxo Nice to see my !! hahaha love you She-She

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/16/2013

    oops see my house on your blog.. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila, you funny girl, my house is always your house :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Anonymous7/16/2013

    Nice boots !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!