7.21.2013

Where the Meadows Meet the Sea...




Hello Friends!
I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  I just returned from a whirlwind trip over to
Whidbey Island, WA.
The weather was gorgeous, and the scenery breathtaking. 



While visiting,  I had a little time to capture some of the beauty on camera.
Saturday morning we woke up at the crack of dawn to beat the crowd during
 "Shipwreck Days" in Anacortes, WA.
I found a couple really cool things I will share with you soon.





We also spent some time at The Rusty Chandelier in downtown Oak Harbor, WA.
I bought 2 colors of Anne Sloan paint to try out!




My sweet friends that I stayed with have a business called Shabby Stuff.
They work harder than anyone I know searching for and refinishing
furniture!








Not only are they talented with furniture,
they have a BEAUTIFUL yard full of flowers & antiques.


Here are a few sneak peaks!
I can't wait to show you the rest in an upcoming post!




But for now, I need to go to sleep.



All that playing and driving left Izzy and I tired tonight.
Sweet Dreams...


xo

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/22/2013

    Lots of Laughs & a whole lot of LOVE XO
    Jody & Sheila Lee
    Shabby Stuff
    Fun Weekend.............

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!