1.09.2014

She makes beautiful things....

Will you imagine with me...
 standing in a super cute room full of fabrics and yarns
all organized like eye candy inside a distressed
shabby hutch.


via Facebook

Vintage suitcases filled with home made knitted hats, scarves
and custom bags.

via Facebook
Oh, to be so multi-skilled!
To have such talent!

She makes such beautiful things...
She makes such beautiful things for us!


I am not She.
I am "learning" to crochet.
I have a reallllly long 5 inch wide "ruffle" that is my practice piece.
Give me sandpaper and paint and I'm a superstar,
but needles and yarn require more attention to detail than I'm used to...
unless its a cute little...never ending... ruffle.

Not Rachel!


above photo's via Facebook
SHE IS A CROCHET AND SEWING SUPERSTAR!!
and the owner of


via Facebook

via Facebook

Awhile back,
Rachel was kind enough to let Sheila and I drop by...
(wait for it)


AT THE DROP OF A HAT....
HA HA HA HA

She and our friend, Debbie, were getting things ready for a huge bazaar. 
They had all her things organized in cute vintage suitcases.


Sheila and I had fun trying on different styles of hats and making a mess.
(Sorry about that Rachel!)






I was looking for the perfect style for my daughter for Christmas.
 Look, I found it!
This one right here...the colors are perfect for Janelle.


Later, Rachel was so kind to make another similar hat for my sister in law...

At the drop of a hat.
(Sorry, just had to do it. I just tickle myself sometimes)


While there, I couldn't resist taking some pictures of her cute house and decorating.
Stenciled old wood planks (love the saying!)

Upcycled canning jars on her chandelier.

Coffee sack curtain valance

She is such a lovely person inside and out.
Please go look at her Facebook page. 
There is so much to see.
And she will do custom and mail orders too!!

Keep up the Good Works, Rachel!!
We LOVE you and your talents.

Oh, and I bought that white one for ME!

xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by!