1.13.2014

And the tabletop award goes to....


This morning I woke up to a text from my friend
saying the Golden Globe table centerpieces reminded her of my
daughters wedding bouquets.

So, I had to look it up and see!


source

Wow, they are very similar!

I made the wedding bouquets from fabric and these are 
obviously real flowers, but they do resemble each other.
The wedding bouquet colors are much brighter, 
but part of that is in the photography.








Gosh, its been a year and a half since I made those.
Thanks, friend, for reminding me of such a happy day!

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I can't believe they're made of fabric, they look so real!

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris! Thank you, they are so fun to make. Before I made these, I practiced by making corsages for my mother in law and her sister and put their mother's (my husbands grandmother) bauble earrings in the centers and gave them to them for Mothers Day. I should do a post on making them, so simple! Oh, BTW I think we have the same camera. Wish we lived closer, we could practice together :) I got a zoom lens for Christmas that Im trying to figure out. Have a great day, Jodi

      Delete

Please let me know you stopped by!