1.07.2014

The hard part of writing a blog & a reminder why you need a cute workout outfit....

Hello dear friends!

I was overwhelmed by the feedback I received from yesterdays post.
Your emails and personal messages about your battles with food,
exercise, and hormonal imbalance really touched my heart.
I loved your words of encouragement and your own personal stories
of success and struggles.
Thank you!
You all mean so much to me.

via facebook
When I wrote that post at 4AM yesterday, 
my hearts desire was to share my personal life long struggle with food
 and the desire to treat myself as I would my own children.
Unconditionally, the way God loves me.
To have that love and grace fill the void food fills, 
to understand why I don't allow myself 
to succeed.

The risk of writing something so personal, and so public, is that it can be misunderstood.
My writing style isn't complicated, eloquent or well organized.
I speak from my heart, and often I'm a little ADD, so my writing reflects that.
I am also very passionate about family.
I have shared stories on here many times about that love. 
I choose to keep this blog as a place for positive and heart felt experiences.
Yesterday, I shared about what my mom and sister said to me in our phone conversations. 
You need to know that I didn't take offense to their honesty. 
I know what they meant, and I needed to hear it.
It was part of a bigger conversation we were having.
So, if my writing style led you to believe I have an awful family please know we are sometimes blunt, we laugh a lot, even hurt each others feelings sometimes,
but I love them because we are a family.
Unconditionally.

*******

Hey do you want to laugh? I thought I would share an old post reminding everyone 
why its important to have a cute workout outfit on hand.  Its from 2011, my first year blogging.

xoxo
Jodi






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by!