2.22.2011

Does that make me Vintage?

Hi Friends! I missed you yesterday.  In honor of (Belated) President's Day
I thought I would share this....

Alphamom.com

I like how Aaron thinks!
I had a great day with my family. They were home from school
and work because of President's Day.  I hope
you were able to have some fun too.

Yesterday was a special day for another reason...
My firstborn turned 21 !!!!  Does that make me Vintage?
Where do the years go? Seriously, I still feel 20 on the
inside (if only I looked it on the outside, dang)

May I introduce you to my ADULT son,  Jarrod....


Did I say ADULT? Well...ok, but look how talented he is?
College has taught him alot:)

Doing what he loves the most...

He is an amazing young man. His heart is tender and kind.He is a student at Western Washington University. He LOVES to play the guitar and is super TALENTED at it.
 He hopes to produce 
both his own, and others, music someday. I know he will.
Keep up the good work, kiddo.
I can still call you that, because Im Mom, thats why...

He couldn't make it home on his Birthday, but we will celebrate this weekend
with his favorite cake. German Chocolate.
Specially made by...
his DAD.

country living

Ok, the secret is out. I do not enjoy baking...or cooking...
just painting, rearranging...you know...
but I married well :)
Mr. Fresh loves to spend time
in the kitchen
and I would not want to step on his toes.
 *wink*
 I do, however, enjoy taste testing!

By the way...Isn't it annoying that I don't have many of my own pictures?
Im sorry, Im quite new on the blog scene
and Im realizing what a lame photo organizer I have been for...ummm,
the.past.twenty.two. YEARS!
Im going to get right on that, as soon as all my projects and furniture go to
their new happy new home...Next Week!!


Im so excited!!!!!!
I hope its nice and cozy where you are! We are supposed to have like 3 inches of
SNOW... I wish it were candy.

5 comments:

  1. Well on your way to being vintage Jodi! Enjoying the read and looking forward to seeing you and Mr. Fresh back on the Island!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ric! We are looking forward to seeing you and Kristi soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/02/2011

    So Happy for you !!! *Beautiful Booth* <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/02/2011

    OOPs forgot to tell ya it was me :) Love She~She

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/03/2011

    Jodi it's adorable, great job!!!!! Love the picture of us, miss it soooo much and you!

    Love,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!