2.18.2011

Would you like sawdust with that?

 Cover your eyes until I say its ok...(well read this, but pretend they are closed, ok?, K) I cant believe I am actually going to show pictures of my home with this HUGE mess. Not only is my house in disarray, but Im using my cell phone to take the pictures! But this is the deal...I've always been just me. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I wear my heart on my sleeve. It just is what it is.  Right now, THIS is what it is. I will let you uncover your eyes if you PROMISE to remember that THIS is NOT how we normally live (messy sometimes, yes! Hoardy? no!) Also, these things are in a state of transition. Like a day at the Salon, they will be ready to go out by March 1st! Ok...carefully remove the blindfold...
Living Room!

Laundry Room/Pantry....


Kitchen! This is the ugliest kitchen on the planet, we want to tear out a wall and redo this room SO bad.
Im hoping that I will get enough stain and paint on the floor that we will just HAVE to do it
soon.  juuuust kidddding...sorta.
I have a lot of repurposing to do here, it involves epoxy, a  sewing machine, etc.
This room has awesome views of the Seattle Ferry and Manette bridge.
On a nice day, I will show you!

Thanks for sticking with me, hope I didn't scare you away!

3 comments:

  1. You definitely wear your heart on your sleeve, sis-in-law, but that is what makes you who you are. I love you and I'm so proud of you! Looks like you have lots of neat projects to work on. Enjoy exercising your creative side! I know that fulfilling this part of your personality will have amazing effects in all areas of your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/18/2011

    Jodi - we know all about you 7 love you just the way you are :) You have found some great treasures! I'm looking forward to the day I can escape & come up sans kiddos to see you little spot. Until then, I'll have to keep up via the pics & the blog {sigh}

    Your batty SIL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/18/2011

    Hey there Jodi, will keep an eye on your blog for sure. May have to take a trip over to check out the shop with Miley....now I did spy a certain lamp on a certain desk that is interesting!

    Regards, Ric

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!