2.25.2011

Have paint, Will travel!


Good Morning!
No time to chat today, Im off to paint my retail space 
(Ok, its a 8 x 10 booth, but retail space sounds so much more sophisticated, hee hee)
Its currently a lovely PLUM *sarcasm* color
which is a beautiful accent color, but toooo dark for me.
Heading to Lowes for a great fresh color....

So, in the meantime, enjoy some
eye candy....Rooms
that let you daydream and relax!

Luxury-furniture-design.com

Luxury-furniture-design.com

houzz.com
myhomeideas.com
Thank you for stopping by!
I hope today you will find YOUR
favorite dreaming spot and become inspired to tackle a
forgotten project... 
OR
 better yet, dream of a new one :)

*Jodi*




6 comments:

  1. Leslie Lindberg2/25/2011

    Love the beautiful rooms, especially the first room! Let's decorate my living room like that, you can help me. Want to buy your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, Your whole house is so beautiful already! In fact, I should feature it one of these days. I love the little chairs in that room. Have a great weekend my friend!
    *jodi*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi, love the inspiration pics, especially the first one. I tried to e mail you, but your e-mail is not enabled on your profile. Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lezlee, thank you for letting me know! Darn, I guess I need to figure that out this weekend! My email is freshvintagehome@gmail.com Enjoy your weekend!
    *Jodi*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodi! I absolutely cannot wait to see picture of how your booth turned out! I am so excited for you! Take pictures of the shutters and doors you put on the wall, I want to see it. I need something fresh in my new space when they put the walls up.....I know your going to do great!
    Blessings,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelli, I hope it turns out as I have it envisioned in my head. Sometimes its hard to get it out of the brain to reality. ha ha.
    OR maybe thats just me! ha ha.
    Love your blog! Thanks for the encouragement!
    *Jodi*

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!