2.28.2011

Naughty Rain, go to your room!

Dear God,
Please part the sky in the next hour and let the sun out!
The rain just does not understand that I have a deadline to meet. 
I cannot go outside and spray my projects until it stops.
I've been patient the past several days,
and used my time efficiently,
BUT

Its the snowball effect...or should I say "rainfall" effect...
without the chair, I cannot put out the desk...
without the desk, the bed will not look happy.
If the bed is not happy and sits by itself, then the art wont look right.
Its all about creating a "feeling"...It has to be staged just so....
YOU know how I am, after all, this is how You
created me to be!

Yes, yes, I know...ALL things work together for good. Yes, I know
there are 100 other things to work on instead.
Yes, I do trust you with this incredible opportunity.
and Yes, I know Your timing is always the best.

I will go use this time to work on something else....
BUT if that sun peeks through...Im sooo outside!!!

Amen

UPDATE:


I've got connections;)
Better hurry while it lasts!!!


3 comments:

  1. It is so gross and rainy down here - I hope it stops for YOU! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow is the big day. Praying it goes well because I know how much you are enjoying doing all this.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you June! I still need to bring in the larger pieces, but need a couple more hands to do that. Should have them in within a day or two:) Its coming together. I appreciate your support. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!