2.23.2011

Sunny Day...


Good Morning!
I did not wake up to candy...
or SNOW.
In fact, while I was out just a short time ago
it looked like this
Park near my house

Gorgeous blue skies and bright, glorious sunshine.

I know, I really need to take a photo class!!! 

About that time I received a text from
my friend Shannon...
who lives on Whidbey Island...really close to my old
house..the one I was homesick for
the other day.
NOT so homesick today....

Its a little dark, but thats because of all that SNOW!!! Its blocking the sun.
Holy Cow! It looks so calm and peaceful, doesn't it?

In all fairness, they say its coming tonight.
We'll see.
I think the seagulls are happy either way!


I, too, will learn to be content in ANY situation
and enjoy each storm, take in the view, sit and wait for
those blue skies to return!

or go poop on a car and head south...

depends on the day I guess!

**Jodi**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by!