3.01.2011

Marching forward!

HAPPY MARCH 1st!!!!

As I opened up my day planner today to read my
 "to do" list
the following quote was printed in the corner of the book...

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! 
Live the life you've imagined." 
-Henry David Thoreau

Perfect timing!!!
See, last night I went to bed a little discouraged 
thinking about
everything that I had envisioned for my new retail space!
I worked on it yesterday for awhile, and it looked so
NAKED...NOT what I know it WILL be.

For the record...this is what it looked
like BEFORE I took it over....


Now, its been emptied,
the purple is GONE, replaced by old doors,
beaded board, and fresh paint.
*pictures soon!!!*

Anyhow......

A good nights rest is a miracle for the spirit and body.
When I woke up this morning and read that quote
I was once again reminded of why I am doing this.
Its just what I love to do. Make pretty spaces!
Re-invent, Re-purpose and SHARE!

Soon I will fill up the truck (in the pouring rain)
and go ENJOY the process.  Just BE in the moment.
Its a little weird
rearranging, changing my mind, arranging again
 with people watching.  
Before moving to Kitsap County, I worked as a
 Home Staging Consultant
with my friend Leslie.
Together, we had so much fun bouncing ideas off each other.
 ( I miss you Leslie!!!)
In the car arriving at our first job...sooo much fun!

This time its ALL on me. Creating a place people want to 
come into and linger.  
So, I guess what Im saying is....if you go there today and
see a partially finished space please remember...
Its going to get better and better!!! 
Great things are coming!


Here is something to ponder...
At the bottom of my day planner was the following
tidbit...
"Did you know...An orange a day will keep wrinkles away!"

Off to eat a bucket of oranges! 
Have a wonderful Day!!!

xoxox 
*Jodi*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know you stopped by!