3.04.2011

Brain "gas"


Is there a blog sensor?
Like, could I say "Brain Fart"?
I guess I just did.
Well, I have one...
and I get them often!
Sooo...let me just say "Excuse Me"

OK, moving on.

I have spent the last couple days putting my house
back into some order. Really, that means I just shoved
all my projects into closets and drawers so that Mr. Fresh
doesn't feel like he is living in JoAnn Fabrics or something.

You know its chaotic when Smokey the cat gets down on 
the floor and does that low, crouching (something is going
to kill me) scoot and *JUMPS* at
the slightest movement in the room.  I guess you could
say that he was a "Scaredee Cat" ha ha
As soon as I put everything "away", he came in
and happily curled up on the back of the leather
chair....and stayed there for hours!
We all like some order in our life.

Now that YOU are bored to snoring on your chair, 
I will leave you with some lovely pictures of 
kitchens! MINE is too ugly to share:)

Have a great weekend friends!

xoxox Jodi

Retro Renovations

Pink is a odd color for a kitchen, but wouldn't you smile every morning!
Its so happy.



I Heart Shabby Chic blog

I REALLY heart THIS kitchen!
I love the old table in the middle and the white flooring. *sigh*
Shabby Rose Chic blog

Oh, let the sunshine in! I'd love to be
writing from that table looking out to the garden!

Coastal Living

I love the simplicity of this space!

AND lastly......


How is it that when I googled kitchens....


This!!!!! came up????
yikes...








4 comments:

  1. You made me smile - the cat was a very funny ending. I just moved 2 car loads of stuff to set up for tomorrow's flea market (my first) and the living room can now been seen again.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is really scary! And you know how much I like cats---don't tell Smokey

    ReplyDelete
  3. great eye candy, well, it was all great 'til the ending,LOL...Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shabby kitchen! That cat? at the end owwwhhh!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!