3.29.2011

Yay!!!!


Yay!

I spent most of the week finishing
up projects...
so that I could fill the booth!
Yesterday
I spent 4 1/2 hours setting up and rearranging. 
Actually, 3 hours....and then
*CRASH*
The screw holding up this
original watercolor of the beach
came out of the wall:(
THANKFULLY nothing else was broken,
and I will be able to repair the print!

But, it did take another hour to 
clean up the glass from the floor
and place the furniture back in its
spot. I will be sure to use a bigger
screw next time!

I think it was worth the work!
Do you?



Click the
  "For Sale at Fresh Vintage Home" tab
to see the other items!!

I also built a cottage stone wall (ok, its only 2 high)
around our patio and walkway.
(Im still too embarrassed to show you... )
AND 
our driveway is coming along nicely.
We should be ready to gravel it really soon!!
I promise to let you see it 
when I get back frrrooooommmm...
THE BIG ROAD TRIP!!!
Its coming VERY soon...
Oh, I hope you are going to come along with us!
Virtually, of course, unless you'd 
like to squeeze into one of these...
along with a 19 year olds closet worth of clothes and shoes!
Yah, didn't think so...
We are going to have so much fun!
I'm really excited because we have sponsored 2 boys from
and so on our LONG trip we are going to collect
post cards from all the states we pass
through and include them
in our next letter. 
If you are interested in learning 
more about COTN or how to sponsor a precious
child too, just click
on the link above!

Next week is my WONDERFUL Father in Law's
70th Birthday!!!
So, on Saturday we are having a big celebration for him.
Me, PaPa and my husband...and Sammy our doggy.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
*Jodi*




5 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi; Have a great road trip, looking forward on 'on the road' blog additions. Just had a good look at your booth pages. Very, very nice, I love the turquoise and pops of green too. A lot of work.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jodi glad it was worse, but what a mess! But, it does look great now! love the pops of color, too!
    Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. wasn't worse, I meant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie Lindberg3/31/2011

    Hi Jodi,
    Love to check out your blog! Great stuff!!
    Miss you, sweetie.
    Love,
    Leslie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4/04/2011

    The booth is looking so amazing!!!1 Great stuff <3 happy Road trip.. love you girls She~She

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!