3.07.2011

Friendship...the greatest Find!

On Saturday I stopped by my
booth to add some more STUFF! (I forgot
to take pictures! but will today)
and as I was bent over to pick up something
I felt a little
*pinch*
on my backside.  Thinking it was
my husband returning after a walk through
town....I giggled.

But then I realized it wasnt my husband at all...
It was one of my besties from Oak Harbor!
Sheila and her husband, Jody, (I know, same
name...cool, right!) are part
of the reason I am doing what I do.
They have been antiquing and selling for many, many
years. They have recently set up
two new booths and you can find more information
about them here.
And on their  Shabby Stuff facebook page! If you are ever
on Camano Island, you definately
need to check them out!
Jody is also very talented at landscaping his yard in 
the vintage style they adore.
Here are a few photo's of their yard in summer!
It will make you long for flip flops and a tall beverage...






And...of course, what is a friendship post without a picture
of some of those friends!!!


Thank you Sheila and Jody for getting up early,
taking the ferry, and driving another hour
to support my new venture! I REALLY appreciate it!
Love you much!

Friendships are so awesome!
Whether short or long term,
close by or far away,
EACH and every one touches our life in its own way!

I have made some friends online too.  Sherrie
of A Vintage Affair not only shares a love of
finding antiques, but is also located in the same
Antique Mall as me.  Im so happy she found a wreath
in my booth...and it looks beautiful over her bed!
Check out Sherrie's blog to see her other loves!
It's so fun to
find others with the same interests and their own personal stories
of why they, too, enjoy blogging! Some have been
doing it for a VERY long time. I have to
wonder if they run out of things to share.
It is a special community that I am looking forward to being
a part of.

Have a wonderful Monday... I hope you find time to
 share it with someone special!
Im going to go enjoy a coffee & conversation
in Poulsbo with another dear friend!

I am so blessed
xoxox
Jodi

4 comments:

  1. I took a peak at your booth blog - its getting very interesting. Enjoyed your regular blog today, very shabby chic photos. Thanks for putting in some links in your actual blog. I wrote about my booth today, actually wrote about the beginning.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/07/2011

    Hello love!! Jody & I really enjoyed our drive over to Poulsbo to come see your booth~ Beautiful as we knew it would be :)Great job & just remember to relax & enjoy the ride doing what you love.. We have been so blessed for a long time having a marraige & friendship that we get to share our passion together at a his & her style in one. Thanks for sharing our yard that *we love ~N~ adore :) Funny, what i noticed most in our Fab picture is our Kazee Marie * miss my baby* love u.. P.S.Jody loved seeing his yard on your blog...lol cute xo Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the mention Jodi! Looks like you are having a blast already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this addition to your blog Jodi. I agree" friendships are the greatest find." Just seeing the picture of the "Fabulous Five" reminds me of my friends and our 25 years together this year.
    Also loved seeing Jody and Sheila's backyard. I love visiting with them and Sheila's parents enjoying all their hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!