3.11.2011

Estimate!!!

Happy Friday!
I am so excited...We are getting an
estimate to have a concrete driveway put in!!
It would be soooo nice to have a dry place
to park!  AND to  not track mud into the
house.  That one little thing will make a
HUGE difference for us:)

BEFORE we moved in! The "lean to" is gone and it looks alot
better..but there is still ALOT to be done.
Ah, yes, the adventures of an 80 year old house!!
yes, that is dirt and grass in front of the door...



THEN, we can put in a new garage door
so the leaves and rain won't blow under
the door and all over the garage.  
Please cross your fingers that it wont cost
an arm and a leg so we can get er done!!
I will let you know how it goes....
Gotta go daydream about a new driveway and
Garage Door. And I dream big!!
Weird??? 

this one is very comparable to the size of our garage and door,
Love the hardware and windows.
Ok, so my house doesnt look ANYTHING like this beauty...but
I like the beaded board look of the door. Maybe if
I get this door, my house will magically be this gorgeous!!
I Love the blue with the crisp white. I think we are repainting our house all white.
and then adding color through shutters and lighting, etc. Oh, it would be so
fun to have a little hiding spot in the eves. I wonder what the view is
from up there?
I love the punch of red! Maybe this combo would be more fun!! hmmmm

I think this will be the most accurate for us. See that concrete driveway?
Im giddy just thinking about the difference that will make!!

*Im a wishin, and a dreamin...and hoping*

Happy Friday, and have a WONDERFUL
weekend!!

**Jodi**

1 comment:

  1. you will LOVE having a cement driveway - use a tarp every time you paint something, I've learned paint drips don't like getting removed from cement), but what a great surface for lots of activities beside walking and driving on.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!