3.14.2011

confession....

Good Morning!
or should I say AFTERNOON...


I have a confession.
I do not like the change in time.
My ENTIRE family woke up an hour late today.
Yep, we set our clocks, but no one seemed to hear
their alarm. Oops!

I went to bed last night with a long to do list and
was very excited to JUMP up today and get
started on a few fun projects. BUT...



Waking up late made everyone grumpy!!!
And somehow....I cleaned the kitchen, put some
laundry in the wash, straightened up...
and ended up back in my cozy bed and pulled
the blankets over my head.
*L.A.Z.Y*
I know...

But I didnt stay there tooooooooo long.
I woke up to a *drip* *drip* *drip*
Hoping it was one of those weird late morning
dreams, I got up to check it out.

N.O.T.    A      D.R.E.A.M.

Water was coming in from the window trim
and dripping onto the kitchen counter.
WHAT THE???
So I pushed in on the wood and it was 
spongy and squishy and rotten.


Hoping its an easy fix. 
I don't know if I have the heart to tell Mr. Fresh
about another job to tackle...

On a good note...the rain stopped, and the sun is
peeking through, so the dripping has ceased for now.

OH, Hey!
This weekend I am very excited to go on a ROAD TRIP
 over to Eastern Washington!

I love the Wenatchee area, and I love spending time with
my friend Shannon!
She doesn't know this yet (she will now)
but I am going to take pictures of our adventure...
ok, driving and singing and laughing isn't REALLY 
an "adventure"...But we always seem to find
a little trouble somewhere! 
WOOOO HOOOOO

Speaking of ROAD TRIPS...My daughter and I will
be going on a LOOOOONNNNG one really soon.
Here is a hint of the location...
No, we aren't staying THERE.
But close enough to check out the cool stuff at her shops!

And OF COURSE,
I will be sure to take you all along with me!
 I would miss you if you didn't join in:)

OK...Time to REALLY get painting now!

P.S.  Still waiting on that Estimate....
Our family has made a bet.
Whoever is closest to the $$ amount $$ gets
a Venti Starbucks!

xoxoxo
*Jodi*

3 comments:

  1. Hope the squishy wood was not a big issue. Have a great road trip, take lots of photos, find some great stuff.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going to have a great time on your weekend! So sorry about the drippy window. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls:)
    The window hasnt dripped since and you'd never know it if I hadnt picked it all apart while it was wet. ha ha. ...oops:) Shouldn't be a big issue, whew!
    Im really excited about getting away this weekend! I hope you guys have a great one too!!
    xoxox Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know you stopped by!